.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, March 20, 2008

P2P Governance Visualization

At P2P Blog, a conceptual map on peer-to-peer governance: P2P Governance Visualization. I'm not usually the kind of person who's very good at making sense out of visual aids like this, but this is a good one.

7 Comments:

Blogger TGGP said...

I think someone's trying to get your goat: More Evidence for Wal-Mart's Nobel Prize

March 23, 2008 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic, I know, but try this fable.

March 26, 2008 1:53 AM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

TGGP,

I confess I'm not surprised by any Austrian pro-Wal-Mart excesses these days. I expect any day Mises.Org will proclaim Sam Walton is seated at the right hand of God Almighty, and they're saving a seat for Ron Paul.

PML,

Nice story. Reminds me of Ford's saying: "Why is it that when I just want to hire a pair of hands, I wind up hiring a whole man?"

March 28, 2008 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAl6fMfuTxA

I have no idea who made that video but it looks like the meme is spreading.

April 06, 2008 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kevin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAl6fMfuTxA

I have no idea who made that video but it reminds me of you :).

April 06, 2008 9:04 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks for the link, Anon. I'm afraid YouTube is beyond the capacity of my dialup connection, though.

April 08, 2008 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dial-up? Oh my Kevin. What, no broadband co-housing cooperatives where you live?

:-)


The video is rather nice and almost as polished as Kerry's Philosophy of Liberty.

April 11, 2008 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home